Epinsgamestore's provides its Users with the possibility of browsing resources of the Platform anonymously, however, in order to get full access to the content and services offered through the Platform and to order any products available through the Platform it is advisable to register by completing the registration form with detailed Personal Data of the User.
Providing Personal data by the User is voluntary, but the lack of some of them may prevent you from registering on the Platform, using certain services, receiving a newsletter, buying products etc.
In order to register on the Platform, the User will be asked at least to provide:
- E-mail address,
To order the services, complete payments and get the ordered products the User is asked to provide additional Personal data such as:
- First name,
- Last name,
- Street address,
- Zip/postal code,
- in exceptional cases, a mobile phone number
In addition, Epinsgamestore will collect information on Users` interactions with the Platform, content and services including: device and login information, so-called system logs, including the date, time of the visit and the IP number of the device from which the connection was made, as well as data on the statistics of the Platform’s traffic statistics, traffic to and from individual websites. The above activities are aimed at improving the Platform and tailoring services to the User`s needs. Data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the Platform or the service and are not used by the Controller to identify the User. Information about the User Epinsgamestore also receives from payment operators, that is entities that enable the User to make online payments for product purchased On the Platform. We get information from them about the status of the payment for the product. In case of logging in to the account on the Platform via another platform - verification and authentication of the User - Epinsgamestore receives this data from entities providing such a service, ie Facebook or Google. We receive such data from them: e-mail address, gender, user ID, date of birth, login generated automatically.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
Epinsgamestore stores Users` personal data only for the time that is necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected. After this time, the data is deleted or anonymized in such a way that it is not possible to establish the identity of the User.
Personal data may be stored for longer if such an obligation arises from the provisions of law or if it is necessary for Epinsgamestore to defend or seek claims against Users.
INFORMATION ABOUT “COOKIES”. COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
The Platform use mechanisms of automatic data storage-mechanism of the type: "cookies". They are used to better adapt the Platform to the needs of Users. For purposes of this policy, mechanisms for automatic data storage will be referred to as "Cookies". "Cookies" are files saved on the User`s end device, used to identify the User`s browser while using the Platform. They are used to provide the Controller statistical information about Users `traffic, Users` activity and the manner of using the Platform and its services. They allow Epinsgamestore to adjust the content and services to the User’s preferences. Most "cookie" files are so-called session cookies that are automatically deleted from the hard disk after the session ends (that is, after logging out or closing the browser window). Some of the "cookies" allow the identification of the end device of the User when visiting the Platform again - they are not deleted automatically, they are saved on the end device. In the case of mobile devices, as in the case of stationary devices, the mechanism of accepting "cookies" has been used, which allows memorizing information related to a given User. Epinsgamestore informs that third parties, including those not affiliated with Epinsgamestore, in order to display advertisements on the Platform, may place their "cookie" files in the browsers of the Users. The Platform also use a third party service, thanks to which Epinsgamestore obtains anonymised reports on the use of the Platform and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. A User who does not agree to such a way to monitor his behaviour should express his opposition on the website of such an entity.
- providing services;
- adapting the content of the Platform to the User`s preferences and optimizing the use of the Platform; e.g. cookies allow in particular to identify the User`s device and properly display the Platform adapted to its individual needs;
creating statistics that help to understand how Users use the Platform, which allows improving its structure and content;
- maintaining the User`s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the Platform; advertising presentation, including in a way that takes into account the interests of the User or his place of residence (individualising the advertising message) and with the guarantee of excluding the possibility of repeatedly presenting the same advertisement to the User;
- surveys - in particular to avoid multiple presentations of the same questionnaire to the same Recipient and to present surveys in a way that takes into account the interests of the recipients.
What types of cookies do we use?
Due to the lifetime of cookies, we use two types of files:
- sessional - temporary files stored on the User`s end device until logging out, leaving the website and application or turning off the software (web browser);
- fixed - stored on the User`s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Due to the purpose of cookies:
- necessary for the operation of the Platform;
- enabling the use of our services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication;
- files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication;
- performance - allowing gathering information about the way the User uses the Platform;
- functional - allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User`s interface, eg. in terms of the language or region of the User`s of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
- advertising - allowing to provide Users with advertising content more tailored to their interests;
- statistical - used to count statistics on the Platform.
HOW TO MANAGE BROWSER SETTINGS?
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows for the storage of information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies by default in the User`s end device. However, the User can change these settings at any time. Failure to change means that the above information can be posted and stored on its end device, and thus that we will store information on the User`s end device and access this information.
From the level of the web browser used by the User, for example, you can manage cookies manually. The most popular browsers include possibility:
- accepting cookies, which allows the User to fully use the options offered by websites;
- cookie files management at the level of individual sites selected by the User;
- defining settings for various types of Cookies, for example accepting files as permanent as session, etc.;
- blocking or deleting Cookies.
Comprehensive information is available in the software (web browser) settings. Details for using particular browsers, i.e.:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
LINKS TO OTHER PARTIES WEBSITES
This document applies only to the Platform whose administrator is Epinsgamestore. Epinsgamestore is not responsible for links placed on the Platform enabling Users to go directly to websites whose administrator is not Epinsgamestore. We encourage you to read the content of the privacy records placed on the websites to which the references lead.
TECHNICAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL MEASURES TO PROTECT DATA
The information provided by our Users is processed and stored using appropriate security measures in accordance with the requirements set by law. Epinsgamestore secures Users` data against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The data is processed in a controlled environment while maintaining high standards of protection. At the same time, Epinsgamestore draws attention to the fact that Users do not share their registration data with third parties and use the "log out" option after using the content and services offered by the Platform.
PROCESSING OF CHILDREN’S PERSONAL DATA
Epinsgamestore's services offered as part of the Platform are addressed to persons over 16 years of age. In the case of persons who are under the age of 16, the consent of the legal guardian for the processing of the User`s personal data is required. Epinsgamestore will not knowingly collect and process Personal Data of children under 18.